Sunday 15 December 2013

My skirt I never wear!

If you have seen my youtube video's you will have seen this skirt before.
It has been sitting in my cardboard ever since I made it.  Every time I put it on I couldn't find anything to match it!
So it is time for a change.  I took the flowers off today and removed the below lace at the bottom.
As there was a lot of detail in this skirt with stripped pipping and stripped lining, I decided to extend the lining a bit longer than the outside fabric of the skirt.
Now we have a grey skirt with a hit of stripped fabric at the hem and pockets.
Check out the photo below and let me know your thoughts!
Remember go through your cardboard regularly and make sure you wear everything in it!!  If you don't either alter it to make sure you do wear if or give it to a better home!
All of this was done by hand!!
MMM x

No comments:

Post a Comment